Friday, December 30, 2011

Arise, dead blog!

Obviously, I haven't been very good at keeping up with this blog; it's been over a year since my last post. A lot of things have happened since then; I finished my senior year in college, became interested in the New Hollywood era, discovered Tumblr, and discovered that finding a job is like looking for a needle in a haystack. Except the pieces of hay will also prick you with the pain of disappointment and the needle may or may not actually exist.

I decided to revive this blog because I've become more interested in keeping up with current films (although I still have a metric ton of past films I should have watched already). I've been writing film posts on my personal tumblr, but because of the more...frivolous things I also post on there, I wanted to have a space solely dedicated to serious (or at least attempts to be serious) posts about film. I plan to double post my film posts both here and on my tumblr from now on, and since I'm unemployed, I totally don't have an excuse for not updating anymore! I'll start by copying some past posts I've made onto here.

No comments:

Post a Comment